Fuse #8

Monday, May 29, 2006

Eragon Stills


Some of the character display photos from the filmed version of Eragon are up for perusal these days. If you're anything like myself you're not all that interested. I mean, the movie's bound to be better than the book, but to what extent? Far more interesting to me is the fact that we have both Jeremy Irons (as shown here) and John Malkovich together in it. Yum. Still, check out the girl in the pointy breast corset. Should the costumer later confess that most of these outfits were inspired by Madonna's Vogue phase, you would not find me particularly surprised.

7 Comments:

At 11:33 PM , Blogger Little Willow said...

I didn't care for the book at all. Was I the only one? I only liked Saphira, really.

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Oh the book was awwwful. Nobody's gonna argue with you there (except possibly hoardes of 12-year-olds). I counted and found literally fourteen of the chapters began with some version of the sentence, "Eragon woke up". Always a bad sign.

 
At 2:10 AM , Blogger Tarie Sabido said...

I liked Eragon. And I do have the heart of a 12-year-old. Hehehe. I love the relationship between Eragon and Saphira. I want a dragon of my own. =) So thank you for the news/this link to the movie stills. =)

 
At 12:48 AM , Blogger Jackie Parker said...

What's with the flashlight lighting? It's weird.

 
At 12:33 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

I suspect it was a request of the actors. Perhaps they were hoping they'd look less silly in poor lighting. Doesn't seem to have worked, I'm afraid.

 
At 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Eragon and Eldest. I'm 18 and really enjoyed the uniqueness of the books. No other book explains magic as well as Eragon and the genius of the Dragons being linked to the Riders is amazing. And they are just trying to make the picture look cool. It didn't work, but who cares about the pictures, the movie is what matters.

 
At 6:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well said shadow, i also enjoyed the books but the movie i think was a little better. The reason is because i dont really like reading. =p

i need more still for the settings of eragon and if ne one know a site pls email me at
tylerhartley@iinet.net.au

o yeah and the thing with the light... LAME... lol i dont really know what they were trying to acheive.

thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home