Fuse #8

Sunday, September 10, 2006

New Blog Alert

There's a new children's literature blog in town. Called The Brookeshelf, it's a smattering of interesting kidlit patter. The clever girl running it linked to yours truly, allowing me the chance to inspect her site closely. The site is run by a Pittsburgh children's librarian. I'm checking my list of Librarians From Every Major U.S. City, and now that this blog is in existence I can gleefully check off Pittsburgh, which is swell. The real lure of the site is that Brooke seems inclined to write reviews of older material alongside interesting kiddie lit news. Another reason I'm already a fan?
It linked to this article with this picture.


Awesome.

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM , Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

I went and had a look. It looks like Brooke is going to have a nice site there.

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home