Fuse #8

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Nepotism Deluxe

Attention citizens of the midwest.

My sister is on a children's television show.
My sister is on a children's television show called Come On Over with people like Fred Willard and Ruth Buzzi.
My sister is cool. Those of you living in the midwest should watch this show. It should become a hit. Then my sister will make lots of money and be eternally beloved by children worldwide.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how one promotes siblings. *slaps hands together in a suitably satisfied fashion*

5 Comments:

At 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw. is she the one in the stripey socks? sans fur and feathers? congrats to her!

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Cool, Fuse!
What channels is her show on? I'm stuck in the Midwest, alas.

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Little Willow said...

Congratulations to your sister! Awesome!

 
At 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so great, and I have a vested interest here in that I have a 2 and 1/2 year old whose t.v. viewing I limit, yes, but when she watches it, I can read blogs like this. Hee hee. So, when oh when will it televise nation-wide? Really, good children's shows that aren't gag-inducing are hard to come by, and this one looks smart.

 
At 5:55 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

It is smart. Any show with a Dr. who's name is pronounced Full Of It has my instant love. Actually, my sister isn't the star. She's the pianist in the band. Still pretty cool. I know that it starts airing soonish, but I'm not entirely certain when. I'll keep you posted.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home