Fuse #8

Monday, January 15, 2007

Heck, I'd Totally Name My Cat Uncle Funkelbright, If I Had One

You know what the problem is with books these days? No use of black lights. I imagine that there must be lots of kids out there with parents that were once ravers. Sure, they've a lifetime supply of pacifiers on hand, but how do we cater to the reading needs of their offspring?

Enter the answer to a parent's prayers.... Uncle Funkelbright. Honest-to-God, I could write that name over and over all day and never get tired of it. Say it aloud, just once. Not so easy, eh?

Yes, I'm talking about Black light Books.
Black lights have been around for many years. They have generally been associated with posters, amusement parks, haunted houses, cosmic bowling, and even miniature golf. Our black light books are the first of their kind in the entire world! They are entertaining and completely safe when used under normal conditions.
(Normal conditions? Do they blow up underwater?)

Yes the constructive power of black light has at last been plumbed. Buy the books and the light and off you go. And just in case none of that was enough... prepare for Uncle Funkelbright to BLOW YOUR MIND. Just click on one of the videos and ignore the dancing pasta at the bottom of the page.

Next up... strobe light literature.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:23 AM , Blogger Julie said...

Because it is (or was?) National Delurking Week, I'd like to comment here that there are some posts that don't get comments. It's not that these posts go unappreciated. It's just that the reader is left speechless. This is one of those posts.

 
At 12:08 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Aw. Thanks Julie. This link was all due to my fabulous co-worker Warren.

And hey, thanks for stopping by the other day. I'm sorry you had friends to tend to. Next time I'll give you a grand tour.

 
At 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duuuuuude. My mind is blown.

But I can tell you that black lights CAN blow up - it happened to a friend in high school when we were messing around in his room with a watergun. I guess those bulbs get really hot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home