Fuse #8

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Heart

I've been enjoying the blog of author Jill Wolfson, Piping Loud, on and off for some time now. She's a good blogger, balancing out interesting text with excellent visuals. Currently she's doing research for a children's book in which a teen girl is waiting for a heart transplant. Recently she visited three kids post-transplant as they, and I quote, "got to hold their old, removed hearts in their hands." I'm no poet, but that kind of an experience would have to go right to the core of your soul. Take a look.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM , Blogger Lisa Jenn said...

I can't believe you didn't mention the most important thing, that she has photos of a chicken wearing handknit pants!

 
At 12:04 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Well, I have to leave you guys some surprises to find along the way. Otherwise I make it too easy for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home