Fuse #8

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Reminder: Come See Mo

Hey!

Hey hey hey!

Remember remember the twelfth of Apr..prember....

Which is to say, this upcoming Thursday. Whatcha doing at 6:00? Wanna see Mo Willems? Huh, huh, do ya do ya do ya huh? Well please consider doing so. I want a packed house.

And for that matter, why don't you stop by on the next Thursday, April 19th, to see Meghan McCarthy of Aliens Are Coming fame? Same time, same place. And while I'm thinking about it, howzabout Emily Jenkins on April 26th? Make a month of it.

Did I mention it was free?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna see Mo, I wanna!! When I was still living in good old Upstate NY, it would be a nice 5 hour drive...now it's more like 5 days :-(

 
At 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Donnell webpage lists one of Mo Willems's books as "Knuffle Bubby." I like the idea of a Jewish grandmother stuffed animal but, er...

Speaking of which, do you know if that K in Knuffle should be pronounced or not? I've favored the former, but I seem to be in the minority in my family.

-Lee

 
At 11:09 PM , Blogger klonghall said...

Oh how I wish Atlanta were closer to you, because I would SO BE THERE with my 3 kids in tow! We are huge Mo fans at our house! Even my 3 year-old can do voices for the Pigeon books. Tell him he is well-loved down here in the beautiful south! And, we love his website, too.

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

According to Mo, the "k" is indeed pronounced. The correct pronounciation is Kuh-nuffle bunny. It's Dutch.

That said, I'm off to write Knuffle Bubby and it's possible sequel Knuffle Knosh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home