Fuse #8

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Talking the Talk. Walking the Walk. Mocking the Mock.

As I assume that all of you already are aware of the 7-Imp interviews, I don't like to point out one over another for fear of people thinking that I'm choosing my favorite people. So let's just makes something perfectly clear, children: I love each and everyone of you equally. Except for you, Alvina. I like you a whole heckuva lot more, so I'm highlighting the 7-Imp interview with you that's up right now.

And if you find yourself pouting over my fickle heart, do so while checking out this great interview with Calef Brown which I found via Children's Illustration. Those of you intending to polish up your interview skills would do well to perform a compare/contrast on these two different styles of the form.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:52 AM , Blogger alvinaling said...

Woo-hoo! She likes me better, she likes me better (said in a sing-song voice).

 
At 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nod - we like Alvina, too. Not necessarily better than any of the other interviewees... we gotta be even more careful about playing favorites. But she is waaaay cool, isn't she?

Dude, speaking of cool, I love that interview with Calef Brown. Thanks for pointing it out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home