Fuse #8

Monday, April 02, 2007

Well, I'll Be Damned

Just label me Unobservant Lou. I read this posting by a former employee of my mother's old independent bookstore's cafe (if that's not convoluted enough for you) and it looks like she's seen something the rest of us missed. Maybe it's the fact that Daniel Radcliff is currently starring in a play with a lot of horses (I seem to keep bringing that up today), but did no one notice that on the British cover Harry himself is being ridden like the pony boy he is?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:24 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

I waited forever for that to load, and all I can say is...that is the worst cover I've ever, ever seen. Fortunately, it won't matter a bit.

If I'm in the UK when HP7 comes out, I'm buying that fab adult version for myself and for my kids. (Even if it looks like that vile [potentially evil] "The Secret" book--it's still an awesome cover.)

 
At 8:21 AM , Blogger Sarah Louise said...

I'll wait to see it tomorrow as the libraries high speed is faster than mine. But I'm confused. Kelly, did you like it or not??

And yes, "The Secret" is evil. Argh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home