Fuse #8

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hot Men In Children's Literature, Part 3

Yup. This here is the third posting in our regular feature, "Hot Men In Children's Literature".

This week: The adorable Mo Willems. Take a gander at this puppy.

Cute, eh?
Cute and married and with a daughter now famous the world over. This charming fellow is the man responsible for screaming hoardes of toddlers demanding yet another copy of, "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus" when I TOLD them that all the copies were out. But did they care? Noooooo. No they just keep demanding and demanding and no amount of alternate pigeon related materials will do. Thankfully, "Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late" is due on shelves any day now. I am more than a little relieved.

Anywho, enjoy the man's webpage and get to know him better. I assure you that your very young ones already do. And he's a helluva lot less creepy than "The Wiggles", I can tell you that much.

ESPECIALLY CUTE FACT:His website urges readers to pre-order his newest book through independent bookstores. My man!

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is to hot! My oh my. That's part of the reason why my summer reading theme revolves around the pigeon... the other part is because I AB-SO-LUT-LEY adore the pigeon. Any book that gives me the opportunity to 1) scream at children and 2) do it in the library, is good in my book!
Cathy the librarian in New York

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home