Fuse #8

Monday, February 20, 2006

The Hot Men of Children's Literature: Part 2 in a series

Part one was the Philip Nel post.



This week we take a look at Mr. Patrick Arrasmith. This picture doesn't really do him justice. Probably because I've just learned that it ISN'T Mr. Arrasmith at all. Whoops! For the actual Mr. Arrasmith you should check out this YouTube video of him discussing his work.

Mr. Arrasmith is featured today because he was kind enough to do the fabulous illustrations for Joseph Delaney's American publication of The Last Apprentice: Revenge of the Witch. Take a quick gander at his work and note how nice it is.

3 Comments:

At 10:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great title for a panel at a conference: "The Hot Men of Children's Literature" Oh my. How about a "The Hot Men of Children's Literature" calendar?

Susan Taylor Brown
http://susanwrites.livejournal.com/

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Oooh. You are so right. I could get Neil Gaiman up there (I think he's cute, but some might find him a little too similar to Robert Smith of The Cure). And then there's Mo Willems. He's adorable. And I personally think that Daniel Handler (aka Lemony Snicket) is hot, but that's probably my own odd little perspective. Any other suggestions are more than welcome. I'm not putting celebrity authors on the list, though. After all, I do have SOME dignity.

 
At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home