Fuse #8

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Changes afoot

Which is to say, my glorious husband actually showed me how to post my own photos AND make links work on my posts to other blogs, webpages, etc. And, as you can see, I've updated my profile picture. Now I am shown holding my mouse puppet. I should mention that the shot was taken at my New Year's party. I'm that sad little soul who actually brings out her mouse puppet out at swank New York parties. It's sad, but when my friends start actually having children of their own guess who'll they'll turn to for kiddie lit advice. ME! HA HA HA HA HA!
*chortle*

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM , Blogger Bkbuds said...

I imagine in New York with its competitive pre-schools and my-nanny-can-beat-your-nanny mentality, you'll be much in demand. Maybe you should charge a consulting fee.

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Mmmm. This could be true. However, despite the fact my friends live in New York, they are by and large struggling actors, non-profit employees, writers, etc. My fee will probably have to consist of free tickets to events consisting of ten audience members tops.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home