The celebrity picture books you will never see
After I heard that Jessica Simpson was going to put out a children's book of her own poetry... well I just snapped. I couldn't take it anymore. So I got to thinking about other celebrities and how odd it would be if they started writing children's books. Some awfully idle thoughts.
- Fran Lebowitz - She'd probably write a picture book about a bagel cryogenically frozen in 1953 who wakes up today and finds there isn't another decent bagel like him to be found anywhere. Title: The Last Bagel
- Tom Cruise - Something overly enthusiastic about the beauty of childbirth without medicine and where the mommy isn't allowed to make any noise.
- Stephen Colbert - Since Bill O'Reilly wrote a book, Colbert HAS to follow suit.
- Ringo Starr - All the other Beatles did, basically. It seems odd that our own Mr. Conductor hasn't.
- Suge Knight - Unless he's already done one. Does anyone know?