Fuse #8

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hot Men of Children's Literature - Part Nine In a Series

Today's winner is the very first author heretofore put forward by his publisher. A representative with Kane/Miller Publishers requested that this author be considered for The Hot Men of Children's Literature. I must say, I like this trend. If it should continue at this rate then soon we'll have editors putting forward the names of the people they represent anonymously. Spouse's will suggest their authorial husbands. I should stop thinking about it. The power is going to my head. Anywho, it didn't really matter if Kane/Miller wanted to propose this fella as I'd already decided that he would be next on the list. And the winner is....

Sebastian Meschenmoser

Adorable in that German with penguin way. You may recall that Mr. Meschenmoser wrote the lovely I-can't-get-my-bosses-to-coo-about-it-properly Learning To Fly. Any man that poses so that he looks simultaneously lofty AND is able to hold a flightless waterfowl in his arms... that man has my love.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

Go Meschenmoser!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home