Fuse #8

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A Jolt of Daily Truthiness

As I may have mentioned before, I work alongside one Mr. Winnie-the-Pooh. Recently I reported that Pooh had earned himself a star on the Hollywood walk of fame. Well it appear that I am not alone in this discovery. My favorite television show The Colbert Report reported the same fact just last night on television. Stephen is notoriously afraid of bears of every stripe and was swift in his judgement against the Pooh. Pooh was the number one threat on the Threatdown. I'm very pleased.

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Blogger web said...

I just encounered the Colbert Report for the first time and was really wondering what the deal is with the bears!

 
At 11:32 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

In real life, Stephen was scared of bears as a child growing up in coastal South Carolina. As he points out now, he really didn't have anything to worry about at the time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home