Fuse #8

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Aw Yeah, Baby. Seven Little Daddies Is a Hit!

I don't mean to brag....

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Phew! Sorry. *sniffle* That was a good one.
Anywho, I'd like to brag about the most recent posting on Chris Barton's charming blog Bartography. You will note that he actually went out and found a copy of Else-Marie and Her Seven Little Dadding which I reviewed the other day. And you know what? It's a hit with his small child! I feel vindicated and pleased and all kinds of happiness towards my fellow man. Particularly if that fellow man happens to be Chris Barton.

By the way... Greg at Gotta Book sent me the great photo shown here of the cover but it's just not working here. A tip of the hat to him just the same. And Greg, I agree that the garbage can under the railing gives the cover just the right amount of, "Huh?".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home