Fuse #8

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hot Men of Children's Literature: Part 19 In a Series

I'm getting this one in just under the wire. Here I was, sitting at the Reference Desk for long swaths of time, and I almost completely forgot to do today's Hot Man. Truth be told, it's wearing on me a little. It's probably rather freaky if you're a Hot Children's Author to Google your own name and find yourself staring at a posting by some freaky librarian about how, sight unseen, you're some kind of physical god.

That said, I would like to chastise today's Hot Man for not having more pictures of himself online. It's not like I have some scrapbook of Hot Authors to page through to get my images, after all (note to self: If such scrapbook exists, purchase it). Now I really wanted to get a picture of today's guy wearing glasses. Trust me on this. Some guys are all about the frames. But all I could find was a teeny l'il itty bitty Google image. And he doesn't even have a website! What is up with that?

All that said and done, I present to you today's fella:

a tiny M.T. ANDERSON!

But WAIT!

ADDED 7/7/06:
This just in! The good people at Harcourt have been kind enough to furnish me with EXACTLY the kind of picture I so desire. Behold!


anderson
Originally uploaded by Ramseelbird.

He's the one not in a dress.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 M.T.A.
He's the second best writer EVER, after only Roald Dahl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home