Dead Dead Deadski
Drawing upon the recent spate of dead Harry Potter speculations, A Chair, a Fireplace, and a Tea Cozy has an interesting post. In it, she calls upon anyone to think of a children's book where the protagonist kicks it at the end. Here are her rules.
- Must have been originally published for children or young adults; so no Romeo and Juliet.
- Must be the main character. Beth is not the main character in Little Women.
- Only one title by Lurlene McDaniel per comment.
- A character dying of natural causes at the end of his or her natural life span? Doesn't count.
- A book told from the point of view of an already dead/ dies in first chapter main character? Doesn't count.
- Only one picture book as bibliotherapy book per comment.
Thought of any? I came up with one. The Magic Circle by Donna Jo Napoli. Check out the below link for others.