Fuse #8

Monday, July 31, 2006

Psst! Look Up.

Notice anything different about me? No? Look again. It's subtle but definitely there.

It's a new banner for my blog, baby! Though it looks mighty similar to my last banner, it was constructed by my very good friend Don Citarella, resident computer genius and creator (with his bro) of Era404. Of his own volition, Mr. C constructed a series of little fuses at the top of my blog with #8 especially highlighted. I showed this to someone earlier today and they were confused. Those don't look like fuses. However, due to the crazy nature of where this blog got its name, that is EXACTLY the fuse I was referring to. Classy stuff. Next thing you know I'll br giving this entire blog an overhaul. You only live once.

6 Comments:

At 1:46 PM , Blogger Dan McCoy said...

It's neat, but you may want to set it up so when you click it, you return to the home page, rather than going over to flickr.

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Yeah, that's the price I pay for setting it up through Flickr. Good point, though. Maybe I can set it up to bounce back in some way. Do the technical gurus out there have any theories on whether or not that's feasible?

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Saints and Spinners said...

I'd recommend asking my husband over at tony.dowler.com. He's a whiz.

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger Greg Pincus said...

I'd note that if you enter one of the older posts on your blog (and by that I mean not the current post), your banner remains your old banner, and thus clicking on it returns you to the blog as a whole. If THOSE went to Flickr, that'd be a bigger problem, seems to me.

I, geek.

 
At 3:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos. Looks great. I emailed you the fix to remove the Flickr Link.

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Thanks, Don! I got it. But remember how long it took between you sending me the banner and my posting it? That's probably a rough estimate for how long it'll take me to get around to the link fix. Lazy McGee, that's me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home