Fuse #8

Friday, October 13, 2006

Back To School Survival Guide

Happy Poetry Friday.

HAH HAH HAH! You assumed that once again I would forget, did you not? And who could blame you, honestly? I can't remember the last time I was able to remember when Friday would actually come. I blame the new season of Lost. I mean, how's a person supposed to concentrate when we STILL don't know if Mr. Echo is alive? And what's the significance behind a name like Ben Linus anyway? But I digress.

In honor of today's odd spritz of memory, I present to you The Poetry Foundation's Back-To-School Survival Guide of poems kids may find a need for. Obviously the children have been in school for several weeks now, but it's never too late to locate the perfect Ten Poems to Read When You Get Stuffed In Your Locker alongside the Ten Poems Students Love to Read Out Loud. And anything with the title "They Flee From Me" has gotta be good, right?

3 Comments:

At 1:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuselet,

Still waiting, waiting, waiting for party pictures from the "Snicket Swank".

Please, please!

KT

 
At 8:21 AM , Blogger MotherReader said...

Yeah Fuse! So on top of Poetry Friday. Me too. Post at 12:03 a.m. You'll love it (and probably saw it since I took it from BB-Blog).

I'm also awaiting more Snicket info. Are you going to the reading at B&N today?

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Might be. Haven't quite decided yet.

Here's the thing with the photos... I can't seem to find the cord to download them onto my computer from my camera. A problem. I may just have to describe it all and download them later, which would be a pity. Hrm. We shall see.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home