Fuse #8

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Reflections on the Cybils and Reviewing

And while we're looking at the works of other bloggers out there, I was rather taken with a Finding Wonderland piece looking back at the Cybils and the course of reviewing in and of itself.

It also happens to have a little link to getting one's aristocratic title. Here's mine:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Lady Madame Betsy the Euphonious of Fishbourne Sneething
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

I couldn't be more pleased.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay this is just weird. Mine is:

Her Excellency Rebecca the Laconic of Helions Bumpstead.

I say weird because my actual, real-life last name is Stead.

Destiny is written all over this.

Rebecca

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

I wish I could say that my last name was Sneething, but sadly this is not the case. How cool would it be, though, to be the children's librarian known as Mrs. Sneething? I may have to change my name in the end.

 
At 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. It managed to get the word "bum" and "hole" in my title.

Lady Madame Marci the Loquacious of Bumswick by the Hole

 
At 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Sneething would need a whole new wardrobe, I think. And I shudder to imagine what Ms. Loquacious of Bumswick by the Hole would wear on a Saturday night.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home