Fuse #8

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I Done Been Tagged By the Blogger With the Purty Banner

Book Nut has the kind of banner most bloggers only dream of acquiring. Recently she had a piece up entitled Super Hero Books and Thinking Blogs that credits "thinking bloggers". The term is an interesting one. I mean, we all think (to some extent). But some do it better than others. And since I've been tagged, I have to do the same like those chain letters of yore.

Credit then to such "thinking blogs" as Oz and Ends, Educating Alice, Read Roger, and Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast. I'd mention others but some of you have been unknowingly tagged already, and it would be rude to repeat names.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:17 PM , Blogger mbpbooks said...

Blinking Thoggers. Hah! Best label ever. I'm definitely a blinking thogger wannabe.

 
At 12:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. Not sure how to handle this tag from here, since Eisha's still out of town, but we'll try to respond when she's all settled. Thanks for the compliment.

 
At 3:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was originated from www.TheThinkingBlog.com

Perhaps you should give her credit.

 
At 12:37 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

In the blogworld, credit will inevitably go to The Thinking Blogger by way of Book Nut. If we credit the link who gave us the link who gave us the link (and so on) we may never reach the end in some instances. I usually credit just one blogger and expect that people will follow through. This is not the norm, but it works for me. I wouldn't expect anyone to credit me if someone linked to me and someone else linked to them. Life's too short! Viva la revolution!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home