Fuse #8

Saturday, April 14, 2007

B is for Bookie. That's Good Enough for Me.

Now just wait a second here. Hold your horses. Damn the cannons and, uh, swab the distaff... or something. Don't nobody tell me nuthin' no more. There's a bloody blog of up-and-coming children's book illustrators called Picture-Bookies Showcase and somehow they've flown completely under my radar? This shall not stand! Note how nicely they present their images alongside such themes as By Appointment Only or Mischief. The sheer variety suggests that no matter where you look, you'll find someone who fits your style. I'm focusing my eyes on one Karen Lee, at the moment. Cool stuff.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM , Blogger Karen Lee said...

So sorry - the pool boy has been keeping me so busy these days!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Karen Lee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home