Fuse #8

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Go Get Her Angry. You'll Like Her When She's Angry.

Publishing pet peeves. Could any three alliterative words sound so sweet? If I didn't already love reading Alison Morris's ShelfTalker (the Publisher's Weekly blog), the piece My Publishing Pet Peeves would have convinced me to do so. She has a very bookseller-minded take on these flubs of the industry, but that doesn't mean I don't agree with each and every one of these. Even number three sounds good. I just took a gander at my own pile o' ARCS and I can see that Walker Books for Young Readers is the only publisher to put the book's release date on its spine. Clever clever.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Here, here! I liked the bit about the half covers and die cut covers. Stop the madness!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home