Fuse #8

Thursday, April 12, 2007

We Sniff Suspiciously Around This Top Notch Entity

It's been around since October of 2006. It produces consistently intelligent, often funny, very often insightful posts on a wide range of topics. One minute it may be reviewing Emma-Jean Lazarus Fell Out of a Tree. The next it'll manage to give an intense analysis of the classic Grimm tale The Fisherman and His Wife while drawing upon such reference sources as Fractured Fairy Tales. He is, in fact, David Elzey and his blog The Excelsior File (all capitalization is entirely my own) has charmed me. The real lure? This guy updates himself with a consistency that delights. I may have come a little late to the Excelsior bandwagon, but if you haven't seen that blog yet go and do so.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM , Blogger david elzey said...

Sniffing suspiciously? Nonetheless, I am honored by your kind attention.

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Suspicions were allayed, of course. You shame me with your consistency, y'know. Every time I glance at your blog my jaw drops a little lower.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home