Fuse #8

Friday, June 08, 2007

I'm Just Glad That Tim Meadows Is Getting Work

Fans of Shredderman should be pleased. Tonight marks Nickelodeon's premier of the Shredderman movie. Shredderman Rules is directed by Savage Steve Holland (really wish I were making that one up there), Tim Meadows aaaaaand . . . . no one else. Let me know how it was, kids.



They've bumped Ned up from the 4th grade to the 8th grade. But considering the changes we just heard about in the Dark Is Rising movie, I'm not gonna be all that picky.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:30 AM , Blogger david elzey said...

Don't be makin' fun of Savage Steve! The man is solid, and he's responsible for John Cusack's career leads in One Crazy Summer and Better Off Dead. And who could forget How I Got Into College with filmed segments of SAT questions haunting the title character?

 
At 12:49 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Man. My husband is like a "One Crazy Summer" fan factory. If he knew I was taking his beloved Steve to task in any way, shape, or form it would be my head.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home