Fuse #8

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort - Same Guy?

Oh it's a doozy of a theory. Until now I've not put many Harry Potter theories or posts on my blog. I should like to make it very clear that this isn't because I don't like Harry. Every worthwhile blog likes Harry (that's a crack over the bow of Bookslut, by the way). I haven't posted much simply because there isn't much to say. Scholar's Blog, however, has changed all of that. The theory doesn't stand up, but it's fun to ponder for a moment or two anyway.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Blogger web said...

We have a split vote on Harry over at my blog. Evan: pro. Animouse: agin. Me: can take him or leave him. Do we still count?

I must confess, much though I enjoy reading it, I almost never seem to agree with the book opinions over there at Bookslut.

 
At 9:26 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Really? A split vote? Well how about that. I'd think a split vote would mean death, destruction, and various teeth marks on various extremities. But it works for you, eh? I'm a big big big fan myself. I first heard about him back in early '99 when I was in London for overseas study. My mother requested the second book in the series (she worked in an independent bookstore) and I walked into a big shop and said something along the lines of, "Um... do you have anything by a Harry Potter?". I didn't even know it was a children's book back then. Then I read them on their own, adored them, and was a cool customer when they finally migrated across the Atlantic. Now I love 'em to death and the thought of there only being one left... well I'm distraught, as you might imagine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home