Fuse #8

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Okay. That's It.

I'm tired of being inaccurate. People are pointing out that I have had inaccurate info on this puppy and they're right. I have. So from here on in (because the readership is getting larger than just myself and my mother) we're going shake things up around this joint. The Hot Men of Children's Literature will ONLY contain actual scientifically tested Hot Men. Articles containing bile-stuffed opinions will need at least TWO sources AND the posts will go through some serious vetting. I'm depressed with myself. Batta bing. Batta boom.

8 Comments:

At 12:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may be opening myself up to an answer I don't want here, but what does "scientifically tested" mean with respect to Hot Men?

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Haven't a clue. I suspect it involves sniffing armpits or something.

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger Bkbuds said...

I just don't wanna know where you stick the thermometer.

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger MotherReader said...

Facts, shmacts. Just keep on doing that thing that you do. Cause you do it so well.

 
At 2:52 PM , Blogger Bkbuds said...

Amen. Don't change a thing. The locusts have swarmed in, done their damage and buzzed off. Time to brush yourself off and move on.

{{{{hugs}}}}

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Awww. You guys are swell. Just for that I'll try and perk up. I get to meet Jules Feiffer tonight. That should count for something, I guess.

 
At 10:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you suggesting your mother supports inaccuracies? Or people who rag on her baby? (bring 'em on, bring 'em on...)

 
At 12:31 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Mom, you totally have to get a Blogger account. If only because it's very odd to see one's own parent listed as "anonymous" in a comment section.

I was merely trying to suggest that when it comes to inaccuracies you have a vested interest in overlooking such things. Vested interest = your incredibly talented daughter, of course.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home