Fuse #8

Monday, July 10, 2006

New Blog Alert

Technically, a person shouldn't go about calling a blog "new" if that blog in question began a month before your own.

That said, I just found a great new blog! I'm a fan of reading the weblogs of children's book editors. Cheryl Klein's is the first that tends to come to mind. Now I've just found The Analytical Knife by an anonymous NYC children's book editor. Who could it be? No idea. I'm bad with names anyway, so no big loss. But the blog has plenty of interesting tidbits, including a recent post on how writers shouldn't go about squandering Book #2 in their triologies. Go thee to do the look-see.

Thanks to Bookseller Chick for the link.

2 Comments:

At 8:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wouldn't know who she was anyway, because she works for a packager.

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Well there you go. I like the whole anonymous thing anyway. Part of the reason I read Miss Snark as regularly as I do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home