Fuse #8

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tithe Song

Everyone has their secret shame. It's just the lucky ones who get to inform the world via Blogger. In my own case, I secretely adore fairy fic. Not stuff like that lame Disney book series or the cutesy stuff reminiscent of fluffies and furries, but the old English nasty fairy YA novels. As such, I always had a soft spot for Holly Black's Tithe. Someone, as it happens, also liked it. Liked it enough to write a Tithe song. Go to the site and download the Tithe demo version. Electronica, yes. But purdy. Thanks to Holly Black's blog for the link.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM , Blogger Lone Star Ma said...

I hava a similar weakness but found it largely unsatisfied by Tithe. Have you read War For The Oaks by Emma Bull?

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

I have. And having lived in Minneapolis at the time that I read it, it was particularly enjoyable. Minnesotan fairies. It just makes sense.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home