Fuse #8

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I Live In Manhattan And It's Still Not Enough

When I lived in Minneapolis I had the pleasure of knowing one of the stage managers of the Children's Theater Company. Through her I saw more high-quality amazing productions of adapted children's books year after year than were available anywhere else in the continental Unites States.

Now that I'm safely ensconced in New York I find out they're about to do The Watsons Go To Birmingham. And since everything they do is brilliant, I'm sniffling in my soup.

So why do I even bother living in Manhattan? How can it compete? Oh ... right. Because of stuff like this. Awesome. Now I feel better.

Thanks to Chicken Spaghetti for the first link and Analytical Knife for the second.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Fuse. I've always wanted to visit Minneapolis; I'd love to see the Children's Theater, too. How much fun that you got to go often.

And now I must read about the SCBWI stuff!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home