Fuse #8

Monday, October 02, 2006

Though What Cruel Soul Names Their Child After A Season?

Kids doing interviews are usually cute (except, of course, when you involve Wonder Showzen). Remember when Neil Gaiman's daughter Maddy interviewed him? Big-eyed puppies and rainbows couldn't have been more adorable. With that in mind, a small child that may or may not be the daughter of Scott McCloud was sent recently to interview Raina Telgemeier. Raina, you may recall, is turning the Babysitters Club books into graphic novels. The interview is rather nicely done, all things considered.

By the way, if any of you can think of that Babysitter Club blog where the woman reads one a day, could you send me the link? It disappeared from my blogroll when I did the switchover to Beta and I haven't been able to find it since.

6 Comments:

At 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the blog you mean?

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

THAT is what I am talking about.
Thank you, anonymous reader.

 
At 2:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the McClouds when they were at RIT here in Rochester a couple weeks ago and was interested to see that they're also blogging. They's spending year on the road doing a book tour and homeschooling the kids, which just sounds like a lot of fun. Judging from the blog, they're enjoying it so far....

 
At 3:22 PM , Blogger Little Willow said...

That interview was adorable.

I'm writing an article about the BSC now! Woot!

 
At 5:11 PM , Blogger dot said...

You know, we got one of those BSC graphic novels in the other day as a special order, and I'll be darned if it wasn't kind of riveting, all clean and new and yet, totally familiar at the same time. I....I liked it.

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Shocking, no? A whole new way of turning adults onto graphic novels. Albeit BSC reading adults, of course.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home