Fuse #8

Friday, November 10, 2006

What Say We Get a Bit of Testosterone In Here?

I like to think that as a girl I don't let my buttercups n' sunshine double X chromosome affect my blog postings. But who am I fooling, for crying out loud? Despite the fact that I get plenty of e-mails addressed to Mr. Ramseelbird from my Amazon reviews, this blog is all woman, baby. As such, I don't really give any attention to sports much, do I? I mean, I don't like 'em and I don't read sports-related books for kids unless they're under 30 pages. So with much mental grumbling I'm going to feed you a rare tidbit. Here's a well done piece on Mike Lupica that was recently in the Miami Herald. Don't say I never done nuthin' for you, my sweet darlings.

2 Comments:

At 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, sweet librarian...
I say bring it on. How about asking your super fans to suggest awesome sports books. My boys love the things.

 
At 10:51 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Well... okay. But not until next week. Only one sports-related posting every 7 days. Otherwise I break out in hives.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home