Fuse #8

Friday, December 22, 2006

Underrated Writers 2006

It's a rather good idea. In the wake of Time Magazine making YOU the person of the year (this particular YOU would like to thank all the other YOUs she's known throughout the years) The Syntax of Things has come up with an Underrated Writers 2006 list. And as you might imagine, it's not interested in underrated children's writers. If I had the power to do so (power = Web know-how) I'd create a kidlit version of this list and find some contributers of my own to suggest authors. Maybe next year, kids. Maybe next year.

Thanks to Maud Newton for the link.

2 Comments:

At 7:31 AM , Blogger Gwenda said...

In Jeff's defense, there are absolutely no rules and regulations put on the bloggers who nominate writers for the list and he corrals all the recs out of the goodness of his heart. & I did put a children's author on my own recs there this year.

 
At 10:48 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

So you did. That's two mistakes I've made in two blog postings. Oy. Let's see if I can go three for three.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home