Fuse #8

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

By the Way...

It has come to my attention that in the midst of my midnight blog-o-thon yesterday (the Random House 2007 Summer Preview) in a haze of last minute linking I managed to scramble a sentence here or there. I know this sounds odd, but I need the nitpicky amongst you to let me know when this happens. Half these posts are blearily double-checked after 12:30 a.m. and I miss stuff all the time. Please, I beg of you, correct my grammar. Mock my sentence structure. Curl your lip at my dangling participles. I'm only one little blogger (in spite of the opinion of the Children's Whidbey Writer's Workshop) and I mess up.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the permission! I noticed the slippy fingers you had in that post. One suggestion: we should send our picked nits to you in an e-mail, since your corrections will render a grammar/spelling "comment" irrelevant to subsequent viewers.

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

True. I thought about that. But I'm awful at checking my e-mail. It's 12:31 p.m. as I write this and I STILL have not so much as glanced at it today. So comments, in a way, would be faster.

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger SAH said...

Your posts are interesting and informative. I don't notice things like you mention when I am reading a good post. (Sorry about that.)

 
At 3:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okee dokey, the comment lines are fine with me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home