Fuse #8

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Pooh in the Hiz-ouse*

Like death and taxes, the royalty lawsuits surrounding a bear of very little brain and too much tummy have started again tenfold. In celebration, the Powell's Blog posted a very amusing courtroom drama starring the critters in question. Favorite line thus far, "Tiggers can't handle the truth." I just attempted to work in an A Time to Kill quote, but nothing seemed appropriate or even, for that matter, funny. Best to leave that sort of thing to the professionals, I think.


*My subconscious has just informed me that if I ever attempt to use the term "hiz-ouse" again there will be serious repercussions. I have informed my subconscious, in turn, to shove it where the sun don't shine. It has now responded by dredging up my worst memories of various small boy-related humiliations. Of course you know, this means war.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it something like:

"Now, imagine he's a silly old bear."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home