Fuse #8

Monday, June 11, 2007

It Begins . . .

The move. The move is nigh. Time to pack my bags, give this place a once over, and head for my new home. The next few days are going to be much with the trial and error. Particularly the error part of the equation.

You must be patient with me for a while. I've so much to write about, after all. A lovely book release party with Lesley M.M. Blume. A Harper Collins preview that bandied about a whole host of new and upcoming books. Reviews galore. I'm working out some mighty interesting bugs as we speak.

UPDATE:
Ah! We are up! Check me out at http://www.schoollibraryjournal.com/blog/1790000379.html for today's postings. You may wish to update your link as well. I think that may be my new address.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 10:41 AM , Blogger Lisa Jenn said...

Cool. Is there an RSS feed up for your new blog? I couldn't find the link on SLJ's list of feeds.

 
At 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think kudos to you for the move, I really do. But those ads over on the SLJ page! Those animated ads! My eyes! My eyes!

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Yeah. I know. It was a question right from the start. Ads. Ick. I'm not a fan (having eschewed them on my very own blog). But they don't flash too badly. We'll see.

As for the RSS feed, I'll make a note of when it's up and running. Donchu worry none.

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Lisa Jenn said...

Huzzah! I'm totally dependent on my newsreader for the kidlit word!

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger Jeremiah McNichols said...

What? Ack! How? Erg... Will you have a separate RSS or do are you wrapped in the whole SLJ shebang? *Sniff*

Congratulations!

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

I will have a separate RSS. Have no fears. It just isn't up and running quite yet. TBA.

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger Beckyb said...

I was looking for the RSS as well - it's not listed on their current ones - unless I'm missing something!!!

 
At 5:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no. I tried the other site and was so annoyed with all the ads I just couldn't do it. Sorry, Fuse. It's been nice.

 
At 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually clicked on the flashing Survey ad because I thought that it might give me a chance to tell the surveyors that people find flashing, animated ads to be annoying and cheap-looking. But the survey was just going on and on and on, and finally I bailed. It's up to you, Fuse. Tell'em at SLJ. Tell'em that they're killing the goose that laid the golden blog!

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Now I told y'all that there would be ads from the start. But honestly, I understand where you're coming from. Hopefully when the RSS feed goes through it'll make the process less arduous. Otherwise, I knew from the start I'd lose some people in the move. Fare thee well, dear friends. Perhaps someday I'll be ad free again.

 

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home