Fuse #8

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hot Men of Children's Literature: Meet Brian Selznick

You loved his cover for Frindle. You thrilled to his work on The Doll People. And I know you'll most certainly droll over his upcoming poster for New York state's summer reading club. Now feast your peepers on the man himself.



This is part four in our continuing series of cute men in the world of children's literature. I should like to point out that all postings are entirely my own personal opinion. They also, I will admit, look rather similar. But can I help it if I have such very good taste?

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Equally as hot as Brian's look is his personality, he's phenomenal!
Beth, DandyTales,New Canaan,CT

I would like to add my nomination of Peter Sis and James Preller. Two handsome and fascinating writers.

 
At 3:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy is smoking!!!! Not only is he incredibly talented, creating magical illustrations and writing touching stories, he is someone whose eyes you'd stare into for hours. And look at that hair!
You can read me a bedtime story whenever you want, Mr. Selznick! Yum!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home