Fuse #8

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hot Men of Children's Literature, Part 6 in a series

Got a real treat for you guys today. I've been talking up his book Looking For Alaska, as you all know, but I hadn't actually gotten around to the man behind the Printz Honor.

VOILA!


As you can see, he's young as all get out. He's also featured in this picture with his very nice fiancee, so I'm sorry ladies. This one's taken. All the same, a delight. And in a bit of breaking news, I just discovered from GraceAnne DeCandido (more on her later) that he was an absolute peach back at Booklist where he worked when he was young(er). By the way, sorry the photo's so off-hand. He has a more professional one out there, but this is the one I prefer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home