Fuse #8

Friday, March 10, 2006

I am Orlando

Everyone finds out about these things before I do. I just discovered a site where you can determine what work of literature you are as a person. Apparently I am Orlando by Virginia Woolf. I was pleased to be a book that I'd actually read. Had I turned out to be Pilgrim's Progress I would have been less than happy. Still.... Orlando???? It gave me its reasons (mentioning that only 9% of the people who have taken the quiz end up AS Orlando) but I remain unconvinced. An online quiz also once told me that I was a Pagan, so these things should be taken with a grain of salt. Anywho, definitely take a look at the site and tell me what you think. I'm under the impression that most people end up being The Lord of the Rings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home