Fuse #8

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Apparently Everyone Knew About This Before I Did

First of all, this post makes a couple assumptions right off the bat. It assumes that you are already familiar with the Chronicles of Narnia rap done on Saturday Night Live entitled Lazy Sunday. If you didn't see the piece when it aired or shortly thereafter online you may be out of luck as NBC has pulled on-line distribution of the video. If you DID see it (and found its lines like, "You can call me Aaron Burr for the way I'm dropping Hamiltons", to be funny) then you will be equally amused by its follow up. Check out this version of the same rap by Nick and Amelia. There's also a video either here or herethat reshoots the scene, shot for shot. I can't get them to download, but only 'cause my computer thinks this newfangled "internet" is too much for its little iMac brains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home