Fuse #8

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Appropos When You Consider That McCartney Did It First

An apology to everyone at Child_Lit who knew this already. I'm a bit behind in my digest reading. Apparently there's a new celebrity kid on the authorial block. The kicker? It's a Monkee writing about monkeys. *shudder* If this trend continues what else can we expect? My money would be on Counting Crows, but they already anticipated me with a crow-counting segment of Sesame Street. Maybe someone from Blind Melon will write one instead. I would buy that book.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadness--that Blind Melon fellow is dead, following the 27-years-old (ok, 28 by a month) is too much trend of rockers everywhere. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shannon_Hoon

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Yeah, I knew about the dead Melon. But there were other fellows in the band, right? Or was it just one guy? The "No Rain" video? Best. Video. Ever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home