Fuse #8

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hot Men of Children's Literature: Part 15 In a Series

I've never steered you wrong yet, have I? So please believe me when I say that the ONLY reason that I am doing a Hot Man of YA literature rather than strictly children's is that the man's sheer hotness demands that I do so. I was perfectly willing to stay almost entirely kiddie lit oriented until Leila at bookshelves of doom had to go and ruin it all. She sent me a link. This link. And what I saw there guaranteed that this week's spot had to go, logically to...

Andrew Auseon

Ouch! I can hardly type on the keyboard for fearing of burning myself. The man is seriously delicious. What's more, I have Leila's word that his book Funny Little Monkey is worthwhile reading. Can't vouch for it for myself. All I can say is, oh la laaa-dee dah.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I love you, right? XOXOXO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home