Fuse #8

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Pigeon Has Landed

On my Amazon.com review of Hot Man of Children's Literature Mo Willem's book Leonardo the Terrible Monster, I asked any and all readers to please let me know if they could find the hidden pigeon. You see, Mr. Willems hides his infamous pigeon in every book he writes (whether it be bird-related or not). Today, I finally got a response to my review, and from a children's author no less. Kelly DiPucchio writes:

I just read your review of LEONARDO THE TERRIBLE MONSTER on amazon.
Did you find the pigeon yet?!

He's stuck in Hector's hat. :-)

You may recall Ms. DiPucchio from her work on books like Liberty's Journey. Charming lass and helpful to boot. Consider this one pigeon-related mystery solved. Now to find the pigeon in Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late....

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM , Blogger web said...

hehehehehe... good luck, I hear it's quite difficult! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home