Fuse #8

Monday, May 15, 2006

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy-o!

Monica, I could kiss you. Guess what I just found out via an insider children's literature guru? Frances Hardinge, author of the number one best-written, smartest, funniest, doggone most intelligent get-it-while-it's hot book of 2006 Fly By Night, has a blog. A good blog. That's her on the right here. Her blog informs readers that she is currently on tour in the United States. Go to the bottom of the site and you will find her tour schedule. You will note as well that she is due in New York this Saturday at Books of Wonder. This is good. This is very good. Regardless of where you live, go to her. Read her book. This is the horse I'm betting on this year. And look! She's even bringing Saracen around to boot. FIND THIS WOMAN!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your grandmother was once chased home by a goose, That is not an ancient Estonian insult, but a cold, hard fact, one which may explain your susceptibility to Saracen's charms...

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

I was once chased across a field at The Nature Center by what I can only imagine was a wild pheasant. In my mind, however, I've built it up into a hip-high chicken. It's good to know that this is a family trait, though. Must be in the genes. How ironic, then, that I later became a Bird.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home