Fuse #8

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Where All My Kiddie-Lit Peoples At?


Show of hands, poppins. I'll be attended my very first bright n' shiny ALA Conference in New Orleans between the dates of June 23rd and 27th. Because of this I will be unable to strut my stuff in the Coney Island Mermaid Parade this year alongside my friends who handle the costumes at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. No fancy-dancy mermaid costumes for me *sniffle*. So this better be the best damn conference the world has ever seen, consarn it!

So who's also going? Liz B. of A Chair, A Fireplace and a Tea Cozy has confirmed. Jill of Lady Rona will attend. Who else? Cause between plundering the publishers for ARCs and hunting down potential Hot Men of Children's Literature for future posts, I'm ah-thinking dinner is in order. Kiddie Lit blogger type dinner. Or, just people who wanna hang out and mock The Triumverate of Mediocrity. It's all good.

4 Comments:

At 10:56 PM , Blogger web said...

Okay, I'm starting to think maybe I need to go to this thing.... hmmmm.

 
At 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, most certainly to dinner, and I wouldn't exactly object to a hunt for Hot Men, either. :)

My email program won't let me hook on to your address, but send me a note at zanja [dot] trill [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll write back to you.

 
At 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw, I just checked out your Triumverate, and don't even get me STARTED on Rainbow Fish. There's no way I'm tearing off my shiny-ness to make friends, thank you very much. (I was once given it as the plan for storytime, and refused to use it!)

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Liz B said...

Yay to dinner!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home