Fuse #8

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Blogger Wuss (that would be me)

It pays to whine.
MT Anderson took pity on me after I held a small blog-sized tantrum over the difficulty in finding pictures of him online, wearing glasses. He sent me the following:

Dear Ms. Bird:

Sorry you had trouble finding photos of my mug. Attached, the full image. As you can see, it also includes some of Children's Literature's Hottest Monks.

Yours,

mta


Aside from the fabulous idea of Children's Literature's Hottest Monks (let's see... The Sign of the Qin comes to mind...) I take an immature joy in the fact that Mr. Anderson's initials are the same as that of New York's Metro Transit Authority. hee hee hee.

Here's the pic. It is a dandy.

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Blogger Saints and Spinners said...

My my, what handsome monks. M.T. Anderson isn't too shabby, either.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home