Fuse #8

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Finding Your Calling In Welding

QUICK!
Name all the storytelling bloggers you can - GO!
How many did you get? I got one. One that, admittedly, was a former staff member of the Donnell Library, but a storyteller just the same. She has a nice little blog, the highlight of which (for me, anyway) was a portion entitled Backwards Films. In that section, we are told how the simple playing of a film backwards renders it watchable (especially if that film happens to be Flashdance or Grease). Worth a look-see.

3 Comments:

At 11:31 AM , Blogger Saints and Spinners said...

Thanks so much! Now that I actually have your link, I look forward to reading archives as well as future blog posts.

Now, give me a word (please) and I will write a story using that word or inspired by it... as long as that word is not "heliotrope." Truly, I tried, but obviously, not hard enough.

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger fusenumber8 said...

My favorite word is "moot".
If you can do anything moot-related, I would be more than impressed. Or do you need a noun?

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Saints and Spinners said...

I can do "moot." At least, I can wing it. But please feed my need for comments and put the request on my site! I have dreams, you know...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home