Fuse #8

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hot Men of Children's Literature: Part 20 In a Series

I've complained to you in the past about how difficult it is to locate good looking children's book author/illustrators on the Web. Google Images isn't always a go to source. Think then of how doubly difficult it might be to find pics of hot editors, publishers, and who knows what all. At least with authors there's a chance that their publishing company will sport a picture of them on their main site or, better yet, that author will have their own website.

Fortunately, there are always people out there willing to offer a helping hand. Lane Smith tried sending me a pic, but I found this one far more flattering. This week's Hot Man of Children's Literature is known to countless millions. I give you....

Angus Killick


angus
Originally uploaded by Ramseelbird.

The Director of School and Library Marketing at Hyperion, Mr. Killick has informed me in the past that Hyperion staff members do, on occasion, read this blog. HELLOOOO Disney employees!

Lane sent me a different picture of Mr. Killick, but it just didn't do him justice. Mr. Smith mentioned at the time that, "I added horns to make him look like a li'l devil but it came out looking sinister. As any librarian will tell you, ol' Angus is lovable not satanic (okay maybe just a little). I took the horns off".

1 Comments:

At 1:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Angus...Angus ROCKS!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home