Fuse #8

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Personal Happy News

Again we turn to my younger half's accomplishments in the world of children's television. Lately my little sis has been hanging out with Fred Willard, Ruth Buzzi, Luis Alavos (from The Electric Company), Dana Snyder (Aqua Team Hunger Force), some bloke from The Drew Carey Show (I think), and the woman who played Alf's left arm who all appear on Come On Over. Click on the little link below and you can see two trailers in which she plays the keyboard. I, personally, haven't an acting bone in my body, so it's nice to see that my flesh and blood not only can but gets a dinner out of Fred Willard to boot.

In other news, my mother appeared on the Yarn Harlot blog. She's the last picture in the batch. We's busy internet types, the women in my family.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM , Blogger J. L. Bell said...

My mom made the scene at the Yarn Harlot, too. First picture of the crowd, second row, dark sweater over blue shirt. I think eventually Stephanie will meet every knitter in North America.

 
At 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for mentioning me on your blog! I feel honored (considering how many people read this). Just found out that the opening of the show is October 16th (too bad I'll be in Chicago by then to see it). Woot woot. Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home