Fuse #8

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Baby's Been Shortlisted

Delightful news this fine and bonny Saturday morning. As linked from Big A little a I have come to discover that darling Fly By Night has been shortlisted for the Guardian children's fiction prize. The formal winner will be announced on September 28th. Fingers crossed for my sweet peach of a book to win.


At 10:57 AM , Blogger Adrienne said...

I finally started reading this book yesterday when I was riding the exercise bike at the Y. I would have taken it in the pool with me while I did my laps, but I've found that it's difficult to swim and read at the same time. I stayed up late reading it, spent part of the morning reading it, and only managed to put it down after I gave myself a stern lecture. And now I'm just thinking about how I want to be reading it. I'll give in eventually....


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home